The ministries dream is to expand our services to provide living quarters to those in need. We need your help to bring single mothers with children off the streets and give them a hand up.
This dream needs to happen. Following is our plan:
- 4 families would move into the facility for 6 months.
- A resident manager would be on-site.
- All living expenses would be provided by the ministry.
- Daycare services will be added for mothers that are working.
- Parents will be required to look for work and vocational training services will be provided.
Beacon Street Ministries will set up a savings account for each family and require that 80% of each paycheck be deposited into this account.
100% of these savings will be returned once the family is ready to secure their own housing.
The lot were this facility will be built is adjacent to the mission house and is fully paid for.